Meatloaf.

Tym

Now, as a forewarning, i have my mothers meatloaf recipe. It means im already rich :littleguy: Almost as rich as having her apple pie recipe :littleguy: Butt, and i am a big butt...

I just made the best scotch eggs for mum...i used jimmy dean bulk sausage, boiled eggs (duh), baked in oven perfection...and i had a brain storm, stuff them into mums meatloaf...

Then, get a food truck :littleguy:

• Like 2

Good stuff @Tym, I am very curious as to american home made food, most Europeans think it’s shit but my theory is that good home cooked food is good anywhere

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

Good stuff @Tym, I am very curious as to american home made food, most Europeans think it’s shit but my theory is that good home cooked food is good anywhere

My mums 88, i made her give up all her old meals i used to love, i made a cookbook up of all her old recipes.  i do all the cooking now, so, why not just make what i had when i was a kid!

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Glad this thread isn't about the fat singer.

When i drove TT's in the late 1980's in Canada i drove by a dive bar and guess who was the headliner...lol For some reason it made me chuckle, i dint stop.

• Like 1