Is this why Marcel went to the dark side.

zzzak

This is seroius, my middle brother got fat, now he;s dying , he did nothing to stop this, its sad, why do you people get fat? Then expect my taxes to pay for you beeing fat. Drop dead ffs!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

This is serious, my middle brother got fat, now he's dying , he did nothing to stop this, its sad, why do you people get fat? Then expect my taxes to pay for you being fat. Drop dead ffs!

Same here, my 5'8" brother hit 135 kg and ended up on 44 pills a day before dying on his 69th birthday, he fell out of bed once and couldn't get up so he lay on the floor all day  until his wife got home from work, they needed extra hands to pick him up, the other 4 of us are all relatively slim, we have no history of obesity either so not really sure what happened there.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, zzzak said:

Same here, my 5'8" brother hit 135 kg and ended up on 44 pills a day before dying on his 69th birthday, he fell out of bed once and couldn't get up so he lay on the floor all day  until his wife got home from work, they needed extra hands to pick him up, the other 4 of us are all relatively slim, we have no history of obesity either so not really sure what happened there.

I'm guessing she was a good cook or wanted rid of him.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

That's one fat dude.... Only a harley could handle that weight... Imagine a guy like that sitting on Pete's bike... That cheap Taiwanese steel would fold in half... 

What happened in your life that made you decide to choose @Buckster as a role model Marcel?

Are you thinking of diversifying into wearing Lycra and going to church next?

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

What happened in your life that made you decide to choose @Buckster as a role model Marcel?

Are you thinking of diversifying into wearing Lycra and going to church next?

I'm a solo roller.... It just happens that only a few on this site are knowlagble about real bikes.... 

• Haha 1