Pete need help changing my profile pic...

54 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Does it involve moving into a mansion?

Afraid to say not the landlord decided to let it to one of his friends the day after we submitted our offer so yet another one that got away, that and the mrs decided that it was too big a few days after that aswell.....definitely is no pleasing some people and so the search continues for a property that fits our needs.

But one thing to look forward to is picking up a bike trailer on Sunday and a trackday at snetterton on Monday so it's not all bad.

Just need to get a towbar fitted to the jag over the next couple of weeks and there will be no more forking out for a van to take the bike to trackdays anymore so that will cut the costs down quite considerably 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Afraid to say not the landlord decided to let it to one of his friends the day after we submitted our offer so yet another one that got away, that and the mrs decided that it was too big a few days after that aswell.....definitely is no pleasing some people and so the search continues for a property that fits our needs.

But one thing to look forward to is picking up a bike trailer on Sunday and a trackday at snetterton on Monday so it's not all bad.

Just need to get a towbar fitted to the jag over the next couple of weeks and there will be no more forking out for a van to take the bike to trackdays anymore so that will cut the costs down quite considerably 

Shame about the house but I suppose with fuel prices going the way they’re going you may have dodged a bullet. 

Good news about the trailer. 
Snetterton ay. Look forward a report n some pics!

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Shame about the house but I suppose with fuel prices going the way they’re going you may have dodged a bullet. 

Good news about the trailer. 
Snetterton ay. Look forward a report n some pics!

Yeah it may have been a blessing in disguise with the current climate.

I've been considering getting a trailer for some time now but never really saw anything affordable but I have got a 3 bike trailer for 250 quid which will be perfect for me to make in to an enclosed trailer for 1 maybe 2 bikes and I can kit it out with bits and bobs that I need at the track so I don't forget anything in my haste to load up a van the night before a trackday that and the cost of van hire is just going up and up so its a logical step to take to prevent the costs spiralling as I do more days at the track and eventually start racing. 

Pics and a review will follow the trackday im sure.....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Yeah it may have been a blessing in disguise with the current climate.

I've been considering getting a trailer for some time now but never really saw anything affordable but I have got a 3 bike trailer for 250 quid which will be perfect for me to make in to an enclosed trailer for 1 maybe 2 bikes and I can kit it out with bits and bobs that I need at the track so I don't forget anything in my haste to load up a van the night before a trackday that and the cost of van hire is just going up and up so its a logical step to take to prevent the costs spiralling as I do more days at the track and eventually start racing. 

Pics and a review will follow the trackday im sure.....

Thats a good solution. Can we have a before and after pic of the trailer transformation? Are you intending to get all that work done by monday or is that a future project?

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thats a good solution. Can we have a before and after pic of the trailer transformation? Are you intending to get all that work done by monday or is that a future project?

It's a future project I pick it up tomorrow so a pic or two will be taken when I get it then I'll be making a plan to turn it in to an enclosed version, on the face of it I'd say it will be fairly easy to do and won't add too much unladen weight to it so shouldn't change the load capacity overly much 

• Like 4