America reacts to the news Pete got a Honda.

Tym

Hidden camera footage of real americans reacting to the news. Ignore the mustang parts...lol...and it works...🤪

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Tym said:

Hidden camera footage of real americans reacting to the news. Ignore the mustang parts...lol...and it works...🤪

I always new fuckers driving those mobility scooters around are just lazy twats either that or the Honda engine cured him :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Tym said:

You've got a Honda Tym! And a BMW!

• Haha 2

Mums honda, and i dont have a bmw, i have The BMW to have, a rust free e30, the holy grail, and, it has....wait for it....factory a/c. 🤪

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I always new fuckers driving those mobility scooters around are just lazy twats either that or the Honda engine cured him :classic_laugh:

It was like being at a revival tent sermon on a sat. night!  Heal thyn self sinner! :banana121or:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bugs me more that he made a FWD Mustang than the Honda engine.

Would have been really neat if he put a nice 2,4 Honda facing the right way with a proper drive unit, would make it handle properly while being completely different than a V8, probably better in some uses. Being FWD, I agree with all the rednecks, it's wrong.

What really blew my mind is the guys on the electric chairs standing up and walking like normal people, do they just enjoy riding those things instead of walking?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

What really blew my mind is the guys on the electric chairs standing up and walking like normal people,

I did that for two years as i transisioned back to walking from using my Spazz wheelchair. If you show me a long hosp hallway i;ll still want my spazz over tryoing to walk those distances over hard surfaces.

Its called being disabled, everyones level is different. Of course their level was they were just fat rednecks to be honest

.:classic_unsure: