'Ere ya go Ginge, knock yourself out.............

boboneleg

40 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

"Schizoid Man" should have been number one.....nothing else like it before or since.

And the album "In the Court" that it comes from is universally acknowledged as the first ever Prog album. The musicianship on it is still unequalled today!

Blew my mind when I first heard it as a 16 year old!

• Like 2

Having enforced a quiet weekend upon myself I turned on the gogglebox with the intention of streaming something and as freeview is already on bbc4  Top of the pops 92 starts playing. Its diabolical. Ive watched most of it with the sound off. WTF was Enya about? 

The only two I managed to keep the sound on for were Madness (blindingly talented next to the other crap) and Prince who was doing his freaky little thing dancing nakedish shimmying his weedy chest about. 92 was a weird year for sure.

843E2239-8062-49BA-84AD-496E46E2E5FD.jpeg.5bb272a0d07b83bc9478f4c364ff7712.jpeg

I watched Prince thinking Oh Dear, put it away love 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Having enforced a quiet weekend upon myself I turned on the gogglebox with the intention of streaming something and as freeview is already on bbc4  Top of the pops 92 starts playing. Its diabolical. Ive watched most of it with the sound off. WTF was Enya about? 

The only two I managed to keep the sound on for were Madness (blindingly talented next to the other crap) and Prince who was doing his freaky little thing dancing nakedish shimmying his weedy chest about. 92 was a weird year for sure.

This was a great one from 92....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

First post i click on and i see this

Shocked Paul Rudd GIF

looks like i haven't missed much :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

"Schizoid Man" should have been number one.....nothing else like it before or since.

And the album "In the Court" that it comes from is universally acknowledged as the first ever Prog album. The musicianship on it is still unequalled today!

Blew my mind when I first heard it as a 16 year old!

Very powerful stuff. I must of been about 5 or 6 when I first heard it being played. Scared the shit out of me, thought it was amazing though and used to get the album about and stare at the cover thinking they must of come from the gates of hell, then when I was suitably frightened Id put it back and hide 😂

• Like 1