Driving in the modern world.

Tym

Nice driving mums 325 in a world of SUV's they dont stand a chance, some guy in a porsh'a suv tried to play keep up with his whole family onboard, he almost killed them all heavy isnt just my sisters problem bro. 

😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Still available?

I hope so, on to ebay.OAE some sultan of swing probably is parting out his old hit me if you dare jihadi special.

Until then im trying some leather options out i have handy.

😃

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tym said:

I hope so, on to ebay.OAE some sultan of swing probably is parting out his old hit me if you dare jihadi special.

Until then im trying some leather options out i have handy.

😃

You love you farkles over there so maybe the scrap yards will turn up trumps.

• Haha 3

Good news, Custom pancake leather holster from Simply Rugged holds Bisley perfect just behind the shifter, great car gun, got her loaded with 300 grain hard cast plusPplus.

In case i have to stop a truck that a good round...means i can stop six trucks, or 3 twice.

😀

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Good news, Custom pancake leather holster from Simply Rugged holds Bisley perfect just behind the shifter, great car gun, got her loaded with 300 grain hard cast plusPplus.

In case i have to stop a truck that a good round...means i can stop six trucks, or 3 twice.

😀

tenor.gif.145cf4f50d1eefa80610e87b330391ff.gif

• Haha 6

Umm, Bisley is a single action ruger new model Blackhawk, you have to thumb the hammer to reload and fire. Each of its 6 shells has to be individually loaded then unloaded .Sorry to bust your stereo typing 😀

However, just checked, last time i bought one they were around $500, now they are around $1000.

Jee, what a shame, the price went up.

😃

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tym said:

Umm, Bisley is a single action ruger new model Blackhawk, you have to thumb the hammer to reload and fire. Each of its 6 shells has to be individually loaded then unloaded .Sorry to bust your stereo typing 😀

However, just checked, last time i bought one they were around $500, now they are around $1000.

Jee, what a shame, the price went up.

😃

Didn't @Buckster have a gun when he was over there?

I bet the Greasy Kebab-Eating Cunts in Georgia were bricking it? 

• Haha 1