Eddie Kidd

skyrider

15 hours ago, skyrider said:

There is supposed to be a feature on Eddie Kidd tonight on top gear it starts at 8 on BBC 1

Did you watch it , best bit of tv I’ve seen for ages , nearly brought a tear to my eye .

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Did you watch it , best bit of tv I’ve seen for ages , nearly brought a tear to my eye .

I'll have to see if it gets posted up on YouTube!

How's he doing now?

• Like 2

I’m not a top gear fan, all the fake matey ladishness puts me off but that is a genuinely good tribute. Well worth watching. Although you might want some tissues cos there was definitely someone chopping onions nearby when I watched it 😂 

It’s series 31 episode 1 and it starts at 30mins 35 seconds if you want to skip past the rest of the ecky thump banter. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'll have to see if it gets posted up on YouTube!

How's he doing now?

Dunno, I did read last year the council decided they were gonna to take his long term carers (the ones who can actually understand his speech) away and replace them with random agency. He campaigned against it. Dunno what happened. Can’t imagine he’d fair too well without them ☹️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, XTreme said:

Has he taken a turn for the worst?

last time i saw him he was in the isle of man being pushed around in his wheel chair and that was several years ago and even then he didn't look very well

• Like 3