Fourth Weekend in October!

XTreme

Someone has to reset the bar for manhood on this planet.  :wave:

wetsuit.thumb.jpg.7fc477b40dfba56d337aff1a1d4a3681.jpg

Went after this guy, he violated probabtion. 

bass1.thumb.jpg.ad3eee3c4bb5234f2ee3cb15d5b274d3.jpg

Hid in here sneaky bastid and i ran out of air.

bass2.thumb.jpg.cdaf67982d8aa82c3ce417095331ecf4.jpg

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

It's that time of year again.....for PUMPKINS 🎃 🥰

Need to come up with this years craving plans 😈

D7076ED1-557B-4DF3-8EE3-BC1BA97499D0_1_201_a.jpeg

#4 Buckshot makes for a nice face, quickly too.  :littleguy:

• Haha 5

20 hours ago, XTreme said:

Any of you casuals likely to come up with a ride report tomorrow?

I had plans to go out, but now we are expecting another storm.....with winds gusting up to 90km/hr later this morning... 😬

I'll just get ready and sit on my bike in the driveway, with the wind it will feel like I am really moving......lol

Scared Wind GIF by Isola dei Famosi

• Haha 7

Fully expecting a speeding ticket to arrive in the post. We popped out in the car on Saturday morning to the supermarket. On the way there, just out of our village is a short stretch of dual carriageway, where the speed limit rises from 90kph to 110kph. Normally I'm well within the limit, but on Saturday there were a couple of cars fucking about in front of me and an HGV just a bit ahead of them, so I pushed the speed up to about 120-130kph, just to get past them all before the end of the dual section.  I was just getting past the truck, coming out of a long right-hander and I spotted a car ahead parked at the side of the road under some trees. Then spotted 2 figures dressed all in black stood by the car. I was already off the gas by this time, slowing for the 90kph limit, but saw that one of them had a hand-held speed gun! So, I don't know where he picked me up, but I could have been 20kph over the limit, depending on when he saw me.

So, it's a waiting game now to see if we get an envelope through the post!

If I do get something through I'll have to exchange my UK license for a French one, so that the points can be deducted, which is even more hassle!

It would be my first points since 1983!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Tango said:

Fully expecting a speeding ticket to arrive in the post. We popped out in the car on Saturday morning to the supermarket. On the way there, just out of our village is a short stretch of dual carriageway, where the speed limit rises from 90kph to 110kph. Normally I'm well within the limit, but on Saturday there were a couple of cars fucking about in front of me and an HGV just a bit ahead of them, so I pushed the speed up to about 120-130kph, just to get past them all before the end of the dual section.  I was just getting past the truck, coming out of a long right-hander and I spotted a car ahead parked at the side of the road under some trees. Then spotted 2 figures dressed all in black stood by the car. I was already off the gas by this time, slowing for the 90kph limit, but saw that one of them had a hand-held speed gun! So, I don't know where he picked me up, but I could have been 20kph over the limit, depending on when he saw me.

So, it's a waiting game now to see if we get an envelope through the post!

If I do get something through I'll have to exchange my UK license for a French one, so that the points can be deducted, which is even more hassle!

It would be my first points since 1983!

No points off for normal speeding here Bob......I got pulled for 140 in 120 limit in 2014 on my Fazer! €50 fine......so no big deal!

First time I'd been done since 1975 on a GT380, and before that on a Triumph 3TA in 1972.

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No points off for normal speeding here Bob......I got pulled for 140 in 120 limit in 2014 on my Fazer! €50 fine......so no big deal!

First time I'd been done since 1975 on a GT380, and before that on a Triumph 3TA in 1972.

Here there's little tolerance for speeding, 5% from what I've seen. The fine and points depend largely on the speed limit and how much over the limit. From what I can find so far is that, if the limit is greater than 50kph, then anything less than 20kph over the limit would be €68 fine and 1 point deducted. If it's only 1 point, then it's reinstated after 6 months unless you commit another offence in that time. So, just a waiting game now! I'm fairly certain that I wasn't more than 20kph over the limit.

• Like 3

Great news, since i got me old age pension early this month on friday i spent it all on a new thicker wetsuit before sunday was out! I;ll be in the water all winter i;ll bet y;all cant wait for the picS!

:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6