Old people out for tea

Swagman

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Bit old to be stretched over that surely?

Yeah that’s what I tell the old sod it’s to low, he’s now 74, fit bastard though, but he also has a Mt10 which he rides most of the time. and fuck can he ride them.👍

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Yeah that’s what I tell the old sod it’s to low, he’s now 74, fit bastard though, but he also has a Mt10 which he rides most of the time. and fuck can he ride them.👍

Sounds like he should be on here Keith!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Swagman said:

The old fellah that lived opposite our old house had a Tuono 1000 until he was in his mid 70's. Unfortunately his eyesight got so bad that he can't drive anymore.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

He's still working?

Only at home, he retired at 68, got a large house and gardens to maintain, plus the 4 kids 5 grand kids and his wife, spends quite a bit of time in London where most of his kids live.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tango said:

The old fellah that lived opposite our old house had a Tuono 1000 until he was in his mid 70's. Unfortunately his eyesight got so bad that he can't drive anymore.

My mate had a Tuono until 2016 it was always going wrong, he traded it for the MT10.

• Like 2