The Boxing Thread!

XTreme

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

money money money... totally pointless fight , we all want to see Tyson knock some one out for old times sake though.

If Tyson comes out and starts throwing......how are they going to drag it out for more than 20 seconds?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If Tyson comes out and starts throwing......how are they going to drag it out for more than 20 seconds?

exactly.. its  just a show fight.

• Like 1

It won't be a figh,t more  a choreographed dance.  Bloody hell if Tyson really let a combination go Paul would be spark out even give Mikes age.  It will be legally tied up tight to be a farce like all  the Pauls fights.  🙄

• Like 2

Switched the tele on this morn and they were showing an old interview of Tyson with Greavsie.
It ended with Greavsie telling Frank Bruno not to get in the ring. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Switched the tele on this morn and they were showing an old interview of Tyson with Greavsie.
It ended with Greavsie telling Frank Bruno not to get in the ring. :classic_laugh:

big frank should of listened to greavsie 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

big frank should of listened to greavsie 🤣

He should have but at least he had a puncher's chance and it was a real contest, not some scripted show.    I had a lot of time for Big Frank, very likeable character.  Just wish he was a better boxer.  

1 hour ago, Saul said:

He should have but at least he had a puncher's chance and it was a real contest, not some scripted show.    I had a lot of time for Big Frank, very likeable character.  Just wish he was a better boxer.  

I liked him , Tyson different class though .

• Like 2

What's your call for tonight @Six30 @Saul

I'll go for Joshua to stop Ngannou around midway.......RSF/TKO I'd say!

And Parker to get a points decision over Zhang!

Fury's going to be at ringside.......the only way he'll turn up for shows like this is if he doesn't have to fight!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Fury's going to be at ringside.......the only way he'll turn up for shows like this is if he doesn't have to fight!

im not sure .. depends which Joshua turns up... Zhang to beat parker.

your right about fury... wonder who big john will challenge tonight

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@XTreme what time does card start , just see 1pm somewhere then 5pm ?

Timings for this event have now been confirmed with the undercard action starting at 3:20pm UK time.

The ring-walks for Joshua vs Ngannou can then be expected from 11pm ahead of the official start time at 11:20pm.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

If Joshua doesn't win convincingly I can see him being done as a serious contender, probably knock out or TKO.   Yes Ngannou is a big fit fighter but he is green as a boxer which is what this sport is supposed to be.  

I reckon Zhang vs Parker could be a good fight.  Probably Zhang to win on points.  

1 hour ago, Saul said:

If Joshua doesn't win convincingly I can see him being done as a serious contender, probably knock out or TKO.   Yes Ngannou is a big fit fighter but he is green as a boxer which is what this sport is supposed to be.  

I reckon Zhang vs Parker could be a good fight.  Probably Zhang to win on points.  

I think Zhang will gas after 6 rounds. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Six30 said:

Fuck me , well done Joshua , knocked him sparko 

I knew AJ would deal with him......but the ease in which he did it really surprised me.

Puts it in context just how bad Fury's performance really was.

On 07/03/2024 at 18:21, XTreme said:

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more insane @Six30

Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson set for July 20

Jake Paul is a delusional prick.   Fails to mention that Tyson is nearly 58, I so hope Mike sparks him out.    

Paul said on X: "My sights are set on becoming a world champion, and now I have a chance to prove myself against the greatest heavyweight champion of the world, the baddest man on the planet and the most dangerous boxer of all time. Time to put Iron Mike to sleep."

• Like 1

18 hours ago, XTreme said:

You called that right, you the sites Buncey now? 🤣