BOTM August 2021 Submissions

XTreme

9 hours ago, Tango said:

How about a photo thread with a different theme each month? For instance one month could be bridges, with a photo of your bike and a bridge? Just as another bit of fun and it may give folks some inspiration of places to seek out on their bike?

Just a thought @XTreme?

That is a nice idea, but would count me out most months.  I live in a land locked small rural coastal area, not much here but trees, water, trees, rocks, trees, and some trees for a crazy change up of pace...... 😆

• Like 3

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

Doesn't work that way......because if it was purely on backdrop then me and Pedro would be winning it every month.

It works exactly that way, except you take shit pictures and people don’t really want to vote for a GS. Plus Michelle takes some amazing backdrop pictures too…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

It works exactly that way, except you take shit pictures and people don’t really want to vote for a GS. Plus Michelle takes some amazing backdrop pictures too…

Well how does Fred keep winning.......his backdrops are usually swamps and he takes shit pictures too?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Well how does Fred keep winning.......his backdrops are usually swamps and he takes shit pictures too?

I don’t know, might be the hardcore riding?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

I don’t know, might be the hardcore riding?

That is it exactly..... it is fun to see other crazy folk stuck in mud and riding through swampy creeks.....

No idea why some like to do that, I like to get dirty....but there is a limit. :littleguy:

• Haha 1