Avoiding The Sodomites!

XTreme

Out early and crossed into Murcia province......unfortunately it was already getting really hot.

Sweating Heat Wave GIF

And I ended up doing over 200kms in scorching heat as I took a few wrong turns as usual......both on the way out and the way back. But at least I didn't need to take a van or pedestrian pace riding buddies!

My mission was to locate an abandoned bunch of country houses south of Barranda that I'd spotted on Google Maps and Google Earth. And after a few wrong turns I finally found them.

They had obviously been empty for many years though there was evidence that somebody had been sleeping in there at some time.

Fortunately there were no psychotic axe murderers lurking in there......all of whom would no doubt be poised to bum me as @boboneleg has speculated! Seems like I dodged that bullet for another week then!

Anyway.....that's enough of the sodomy conspiracy theories.......cos it's time for Dark Motorcycling!

gs271.jpg

gs271a-min.jpg

gs271b-min.jpg

gs272.jpg

gs272a-min.jpg

gs272b1-min.jpg

gs272b-min.jpg

gs272c-min.jpg

gs272d1-min.jpg

gs272d-min.jpg

gs272e-min.jpg

gs272f1-min.jpg

gs272f-min.jpg

gs272g-min.jpg

gs272h-min.jpg

gs272i-min.jpg

gs273-min.jpg

gs274-min.jpg

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Secret drinker

I was actually drinking there Bob.......getting as much of my bottle of water into me while it simultaneously leaked out of my skin!

• Haha 2