Listen up you Bellends!

XTreme

We seem to have encountered a situation whereby some guys go out on their bikes, take some pics, and then have a few words to say about it. That is called a Ride Report!

However, what is happening now is that guys just throw their words and pics into an old thread instead.

When you do that, a lot of existing members may well not see it. Potential members definitely will not see it. And Google will not spider it in the correct way.

So what is the difference between adding it into an existing thread or making a new thread? Giving it a title! That's it.....it only takes a few seconds!

There's no minimum number of pics or words needed, in fact we've even had reports in cars, on boats, on bicycles......and walking! So if in doubt.....post it in there!

You are helping the site more than you could imagine by doing that! 70 Ride Reports this year from 6 different countries......that really says something about this place.

I could show you other sites who don't even have ONE Ride Report so far this year......let's not look like pitiful blowhards like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Ops, was that aimed at me.

No......not you Dave! Your Norwich thing reminded me that I needed to do a thread on this.

Because there is one particular member who has done it a few times now......and even admits that he's too fucking lazy to start a new thread.

Take a guess who?

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

No......not you Dave! Your Norwich thing reminded me that I needed to do a thread on this.

Because there is one particular member who has done it a few times now......and even admits that he's too fucking lazy to start a new thread.

Take a guess who?

angry jim carrey GIF

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Bruce said:

One doesn't ride a boat, one rides the crew. 

Stop talking posh you boring cunt! 

You'll be wanting a fucking Butler next!

• Haha 4

Everytime Bruce posts about boats i get ptsd from my early tv days. ?

Just sit right back and you;ll hear a tale, a tail of a fateful trip.....

?