Long term Spazz review.

Tym

http://colourswheelchair.com/spazz-g/

2009 was a very good year, 5 stars. Options, Billet soft roll caster wheels, leather trim. Thank God i still have her i can get around the house without having to get up.

Im thinking about @boboneleg nerve issues cause mine are sending some sporatic useless data. Ignore function is on high.

If i keep her on two wheels can i enter BOTM? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I used to practise balancing on the back wheels of my wheelchair (a bit like a balanced wheelie) until my wife came in the living room unexpectedly.  Taken by surprise I went over the back but avoided hitting my head.

Lying on the floor I looked to my wife for sympathy but she just looked at me and said ' you stupid man' and walked out  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

Just now, boboneleg said:

I used to practise balancing on the back wheels of my wheelchair (a bit like a balanced wheelie) until my wife came in the living room unexpectedly.  Taken by surprise I went over the back but avoided hitting my head.

Lying on the floor I looked to my wife for sympathy but she just looked at me and said ' you stupid man' and walked out  :classic_laugh:

No lie in 2008 someone called the cops cause i was wheelieing in the middle of my street in my chair, Two showed up, dint know what to do, refused to give me a ticket, and left. ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Cures all, thats what i read on the internet. :classic_unsure: Good news, ive found a grteat way to carry my .45 auto on my spazz, ghetto sty;le under the seat cushion

Is that a lump in my seat or ami just happy to see you!

:dancebanana:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2