Section for bitches

Buckster

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m a fan of gentleman sausage it’s just the useless lump of skin that’s attached that can be irksome. 

How did you know my foreskin is fully intact? Are you that stripper that was at George the rapists birthday party?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

I have one typed up and ready?........but I will make it as vague and incomprehensible as possible.?

And don't forget to reference Buck's foreskin!

It's no skin off my nose!

• Haha 1

@Slowlycatchymonkey.......have you thought about doing a nice thread on another forum telling them about your experiences here so far.

After all, you've seen @Bruce's ass and he now wants you to play naughty nurse,  you've discussed @Buckster's gentleman sausage, @Skippy's been sniffing round hoping to get a shag, and now @Clive wants to tell you about the various uses of his bollocks!

This is truly The Greatest Show on Earth! 

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

@Slowlycatchymonkey.......have you thought about doing a nice thread on another forum telling them about your experiences here so far.

After all, you've seen @Bruce's ass and he now wants you to play naughty nurse,  you've discussed @Buckster's gentleman sausage, @Skippy's been sniffing round hoping to get a shag, and now @Clive wants to tell you about the various uses of his bollocks!

This is truly The Greatest Show on Earth! 

Why not, I’m pretty sure they’d love a thread about a bunch of hormonal men who cant control themselves. Give them a chance to show off their arses and talk bollocks too ?

• Haha 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Why not, I’m pretty sure they’d love a thread about a bunch of hormonal men who cant control themselves. Give them a chance to show off their arses and talk bollocks too ?

I take no responsibility if you get your collar felt of course.......as they are somewhat lacking in the humour department.

As well as a number of other departments it has to be said!

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I take no responsibility if you get your collar felt of course.......as they are somewhat lacking in the humour department.

As well as a number of other departments it has to be said!

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

We must still be on the bitching thread? ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

I am waaay past hormonal, on the way to being decrepit...........bollocks!...have to talk about them, not sure where they are now, maybe the wife took them, it's a threat she frequently used.?

Well if theyre not dangling so far down they slap the toilet bowl when you sit down to alert you theyre still there Id say youre waay off decrepit. 

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

You can hold the bucket then!?

I said nurse not nursemaid. Skills include little sympathy for things that aren’t serious, stopping people making a fuss about nothing and handing people the tools to care for themselves, like a mop n bucket ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I said nurse not nursemaid. Skills include little sympathy for things that aren’t serious, stopping people making a fuss about nothing and handing people the tools to care for themselves, like a mop n bucket ?

My only forte is being the Ringmaster of a virtual freak show according to @Grasshopper's Ride.

easy rider agree GIF

• Haha 2