Mystery tour

DangerRuss58

I have started going out for a ride on Wednesdays, weather permitting of course!  last Wednesday I couldn't go as the bike went in for its annual service on the Tuesday but was not ready to pick up till Friday, things do take their time here in Spain but I love the 100 euro bill. So I'm all ready for this Wednesday but! the guy who usually puts the rides together has hurt his back he usually sends me the route so I can put it into my sat nav. This week that didn't happen as one of the other crew put this ride together, so I had no idea where we were going except for the meeting point. I had two ideas one was to use the "record your trip" function on the sat nav and the other was to use the "Relive" app on my phone, I did both.  After our first stop point for a drink my sat nav stopped no idea why? will look into that tomorrow but it didn't matter as I had the phone working at the same time, after around 180km we reached our lunch spot high up on a mountain next to a church of some description great views temperature in the high 20's. I got the phone out to find that the running app to record my route had actually flattened the phones battery and it had switched off. I will now have to go through my video footage and see if I can work out using the village names the route I took LOL. The point is had a great ride wherever it was and added another 300km to my total for the year which has already surpassed my total for the whole of 2020. All I can tell you is we were riding somewhere in the Valencia region of Spain in the Northern Costa Blanca area. 

IMG_0142.JPG

FB1A9121 (Custom)_8.jpg

FB1A9129 (Custom)_16.jpg

FB1A9122 (Custom)_9.jpg

FB1A9114 (Custom)_1.jpg

FB1A9123.JPG

• Like 5

12 hours ago, DangerRuss58 said:

I have started going out for a ride on Wednesdays, weather permitting of course!  last Wednesday I couldn't go as the bike went in for its annual service on the Tuesday but was not ready to pick up till Friday, things do take their time here in Spain but I love the 100 euro bill. So I'm all ready for this Wednesday but! the guy who usually puts the rides together has hurt his back he usually sends me the route so I can put it into my sat nav. This week that didn't happen as one of the other crew put this ride together, so I had no idea where we were going except for the meeting point. I had two ideas one was to use the "record your trip" function on the sat nav and the other was to use the "Relive" app on my phone, I did both.  After our first stop point for a drink my sat nav stopped no idea why? will look into that tomorrow but it didn't matter as I had the phone working at the same time, after around 180km we reached our lunch spot high up on a mountain next to a church of some description great views temperature in the high 20's. I got the phone out to find that the running app to record my route had actually flattened the phones battery and it had switched off. I will now have to go through my video footage and see if I can work out using the village names the route I took LOL. The point is had a great ride wherever it was and added another 300km to my total for the year which has already surpassed my total for the whole of 2020. All I can tell you is we were riding somewhere in the Valencia region of Spain in the Northern Costa Blanca area. 

IMG_0142.JPG

FB1A9121 (Custom)_8.jpg

FB1A9129 (Custom)_16.jpg

FB1A9122 (Custom)_9.jpg

FB1A9114 (Custom)_1.jpg

FB1A9123.JPG

that blue yam looks one heavy beast 

HI guys just reading about the boundaries, we are not allowed to cross regional boundaries, luckily the Valencia region is made up of the Provinces of Castellion. Alicante and Valencia and that covers a huge area unlike some who live in much smaller provinces, I htink starting next month the restrictions are going to start to be reduced so fingers crossed it wont be too long and things might get back to some sort of normal.

valencian-community-comunidad-valenciana-autonomous-community-location-map-within-spain-vector-illustration-T84YBM.jpg

valencian-community.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DangerRuss58 said:

HI guys just reading about the boundaries, we are not allowed to cross regional boundaries, luckily the Valencia region is made up of the Provinces of Castellion. Alicante and Valencia and that covers a huge area unlike some who live in much smaller provinces, I htink starting next month the restrictions are going to start to be reduced so fingers crossed it wont be too long and things might get back to some sort of normal.

valencian-community-comunidad-valenciana-autonomous-community-location-map-within-spain-vector-illustration-T84YBM.jpg

valencian-community.jpg

Our boundary is the town Russ......so we must have a higher Covid percentage than you do.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

@DangerRuss58 has some experience of picking it up too! :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

that blue yam looks one heavy beast 

Do I lol three times now Once a week after i got it I put it on the stand outside the garage and while I was locking up it fell over, second time in the garage I had it on the centre stand but forgot it I had left the side stand down as well and and she came off the centre stand the side stand hit the floor and over she went and I even dropped her on a gravel road in the mountains just outside Benidorm and yes she is bloody heavy LOL

IMG_4399.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DangerRuss58 said:

Do I lol three times now Once a week after i got it I put it on the stand outside the garage and while I was locking up it fell over, second time in the garage I had it on the centre stand but forgot it I had left the side stand down as well and and she came off the centre stand the side stand hit the floor and over she went and I even dropped her on a gravel road in the mountains just outside Benidorm and yes she is bloody heavy LOL

IMG_4399.JPG

And I see on FB you've got more teeth problems Russ?

You must be running pretty short of them now? :classic_laugh:

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And I see on FB you've got more teeth problems Russ?

You must be running pretty short of them now? :classic_laugh:

Genetics I'm afraid had three out last year and had three implants fitted now another three need to come ot and a filling LOL more implants and more cost coming

• Like 1
  • Haha 1