Wet end of year ride

Pedro

Feeling quite depressed in the morning, even with Sofia's and the puppies' best efforts to cheer me up. After lunch went for a end of year ride...

Might look like an adventure, but this is right at the end of a short dirt road that led to a fort, turns out it was closed so I took this picture as I was changing the gopro's position. Also, this is just before it started to rain, and then later on really rain, all on video so I'll see how it turns out.

IMG_9735.thumb.jpeg.660564f7b29cc064e64fc1c2b279a2e9.jpeg

IMG_9736.thumb.jpeg.524372bdb7f3981ee2ab53a0481679c1.jpeg

• Like 6

You got to go for a short ride, so that is a plus. ?

I am waiting on parts again, but I am watching the parts fly across the world.  It's like Hitchcocks Motorcycles knew what happened and rushed the shipping for me.  I just want to go for a ride and the weather is good too. OK, I'm sad to now.  So much for helping cheer you up. ? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

You got to go for a short ride, so that is a plus. ?

I am waiting on parts again, but I am watching the parts fly across the world.  It's like Hitchcocks Motorcycles knew what happened and rushed the shipping for me.  I just want to go for a ride and the weather is good too. OK, I'm sad to now.  So much for helping cheer you up. ? 

You do cheer me up.

Hitchcocks's Motorcycles? You already knew they would keep you in suspense.

I ended the ride feeling a lot better than before, forgot to mention.

• Like 2

Just now, boboneleg said:

Well done Pedro at least you got out for a ride even if it did rain.  Better not show Pete the video , if he sees you riding in rain he may go into shock ?

I already did! :classic_ohmy:

• Like 1