I went to have a coffee and buy some wine ...

Pedro

...and made a video of it

Watch at the expense of your time. Can't say it's something I would recommend if I didn't spend a ton of time editing it myself :classic_ninja:

Camera angles aren't satisfying to me, it's a learning curve. Plus the battery died and didn´t record the best parts, which annoyed me no end, also a learning curve as I've got an hour of filming boring shit.:dancebanana:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Excellent Pedro.......why is that road so bumpy?

Which one do you mean? The one before the cobblestones wasn't bumpy, just a couple of jumps. The cobblestones are ancient, time did that. The forrest road after that is how forrest roads get in Portugal, distorted from tree roots below.

There is a reason why "adventure" bikes have been popular in Portugal since forever, road surfaces!

1 hour ago, BusBoy said:

Nice one. I still have some of my speshul ultra HT enamel caliper paint in red if you're wanting to add a touch of colour ?

Thanks, but they'll stay colorless and black for now, they do look nicer than in that video in person. The bike is filthy from winter and mud.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Which one do you mean? The one before the cobblestones wasn't bumpy, just a couple of jumps. The cobblestones are ancient, time did that. The forrest road after that is how forrest roads get in Portugal, distorted from tree roots below.

There is a reason why "adventure" bikes have been popular in Portugal since forever, road surfaces!

Thanks, but they'll stay colorless and black for now, they do look nicer than in that video in person. The bike is filthy from winter and mud.

Yeh.....it was the cobblestones I meant.......just seemed weird to have a road surface like that.

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Yeh.....it was the cobblestones I meant.......just seemed weird to have a road surface like that.

That's common in a lot of older villages and city areas, even big cities. 

Good video Pedro, I feel your pain on the battery thing, I just did a fun vlog ride through town the other week and the first bit did not record, drives me crazy mad. ?

Are your jeans riding jeans or just good old fashion jeans?  I ask because I want to try a pair of the riding jeans with the pads in them.  I like your jacket as well, very stylish.

Fun camera angles this time, that coffee looked good. 

Beautiful roads on the outside of town. ?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Good video Pedro, I feel your pain on the battery thing, I just did a fun vlog ride through town the other week and the first bit did not record, drives me crazy mad. ?

Are your jeans riding jeans or just good old fashion jeans?  I ask because I want to try a pair of the riding jeans with the pads in them.  I like your jacket as well, very stylish.

Fun camera angles this time, that coffee looked good. 

Beautiful roads on the outside of town. ?

Thank you.

They’re Dainese riding jeans, aramid reinforced in places with soft plastic knee insert pads. I’m aware they’re not the best protection you can have.

• Like 1