My bike getting out on a failed coffee run

Pedro

Had a little trouble making it not boring, don't know if I made it though. There are a couple of short dirt roads in there, just the kind of stuff I enjoy on this bike.

Don't think the camera angle is favorable though, will probably change next time.

• Like 5

I thought it was a fun video, beautiful landscape, nice roads and funky tunes.  

The BMW does sound nice. ?

The camera angle was cool, but perhaps another spot up front for a different view during the ride.  (don't get me wrong, had no troubles watching you from behind ?)

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Good video ? but I found myself trying to look around you and the bike like a passenger to see whats coming, i think i would like to see the camera mounted up front where i can see the front wheel and suspension working 

I agree, too much of the forward view was blocked. Missed all the traffic I passed too, so made me look less of an hero :classic_laugh:

Thing is, the most you can position a camera to the rear, that's how you get a nice feeling of speed on the video, maybe when I have luggage on I'll try and get it at that same point rearward but more outside so more of the road ahead is shown.

• Like 2

On 21/12/2020 at 02:49, XTreme said:

Excellent Pedro! Apart from your fat ass! :classic_laugh:

People forget why hoollywood stars are only 5'4", everythings bigger on camera, dont fret @Pedro its that fish eye lens giving you whats known in the industry as "GoProAss".

A known Fat  Ass issue soon to be resolved in the 11 version with the "We fixed the junk in your Trunk" mode.

:wave:

• Haha 3