First Weekend in December!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You need to up your game now @XTreme i moved up from one handed video to hands free :classic_laugh: I'm at the rear if anyone is interested 

Drones are fun.....I wish we had some open space like that here to play in.  Once we make it above the trees you can't see what is below on the trail anymore.... ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You need to up your game now @XTreme i moved up from one handed video to hands free :classic_laugh: I'm at the rear if anyone is interested 

I loved that. 

Also, I think I can type welsh names if I just hit my keyboard keys at random as long as there are "y"s in there: fhsyhf

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's excellent Fred, you can't tell how steep it is until the drone zooms in but great if you've got somwone in your group who knows how to operate one of those things :classic_cool:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That's excellent Fred, you can't tell how steep it is until the drone zooms in but great if you've got somwone in your group who knows how to operate one of those things :classic_cool:

Yes i was hoping the drone would show how steep it is but it just looks flat. The drone was real small so easy to pack on the bike he's still learning to operate it