The randomness of this old pony is terrific.

yen_powell

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Why are you taking pics of a bloke from Swansea's bare ass Yen? :classic_unsure:

I was admiring his tattoos. The eyes seem to follow you round the room.

I hope this is right!

20201204_202334[1].jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I was admiring his tattoos. The eyes seem to follow you round the room.

So you walked round the room continually looking at his bare ass? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The migration looks OK @yen_powell......just make sure the connection doesn't drop in the middle of it.

So you walked round the room continually looking at his bare ass? 

Good to hear, I'm clueless on this sort of stuff. Someone said that if anything goes wrong and I lose touch and I reconnect it will carry on where it left off. I'm just  letting it run right now on my work lap top. If it goes tits up I'll get paid to start again, so it's not all bad!!

It was a bike rally on the Isle of Wight run by an ex bomb disposal transvestite, that Welshman was wearing one of the milder costumes, better to look at him than some of the other sights.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Someone said that if anything goes wrong and I lose touch and I reconnect it will carry on where it left off.

I don't know how it's been set up so I can't confirm that......but the ideal scenario is one direct, uninterrupted transfer.

Obviously the timescale will depend on the quality of your connection.

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I don't know how it's been set up so I can't confirm that......but the ideal scenario is one direct, uninterrupted transfer.

Obviously the timescale will depend on the quality of your connection.

Well it says 38% and 'Bytes migrated 5.62GB out of 33.96GB' at the moment. The figure on the right of those 2 goes up as it runs which seems the wrong way round to me, I'd expect the first figure to increase and the 2nd to stay the same.

22 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Good to hear, I'm clueless on this sort of stuff. Someone said that if anything goes wrong and I lose touch and I reconnect it will carry on where it left off. I'm just  letting it run right now on my work lap top. If it goes tits up I'll get paid to start again, so it's not all bad!!

It was a bike rally on the Isle of Wight run by an ex bomb disposal transvestite, that Welshman was wearing one of the milder costumes, better to look at him than some of the other sights.

Oddly enough i seem to remember being at a rally where that guy had those eyes tattooed on but i didn't look into them honest LOL

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Well it says 38% and 'Bytes migrated 5.62GB out of 33.96GB' at the moment. The figure on the right of those 2 goes up as it runs which seems the wrong way round to me, I'd expect the first figure to increase and the 2nd to stay the same.

Just leave it run overnight Yen.

Africa Twins RD07 with knobbies for the win!

Guy with eyes painted on his buttocks for the loose. The socks make it worse. Why would you post that on the internet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pedro said:

Africa Twins RD07 with knobbies for the win!

Guy with eyes painted on his buttocks for the loose. The socks make it worse. Why would you post that on the internet?

It was that or the Moroccan public toilet picture, I chose to play safe.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

image.png.49b02b22e9618ae19a28f0038673510d.png

ALARM: you've got 1 issue there @yen_powell

I've got no idea what that is about

That is a brilliant film, one of my favourites, especially the scenes between Sean Connery and Harrison Ford.

There are 3 issues now, it's something about my desktop being signed out apparently, my work desktop is okay under that server vdi wossname so no idea what that means. It is still counting up, 41% and 8.21GB out of 39.58GB at the moment. I'm going to stay up till it gets to 100% and see what happens, then check it out tomorrow to see if I can access my files on MS Teams instead of via our server. My colleague, 'little Moynul' is doing his group's stuff at the same time down in London.

3 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

That is a brilliant film, one of my favourites

agree 100%

3 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

My colleague, 'little Moynul' 

sounds like something out of a "lock stock" movie...

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Strange Dave will turn up soon!

His sandalled feet are in the Moroccan public toilet picture. Here he is in his best nutjob hat and later on looking at a possible lunch solution.

goatshead1sm.jpg

ksibamarket2.jpg

• Like 3