Honda XR650L

boboneleg

@Sir Fallsalot

My old XR650L is for sale, when he says that it's only got 4k on the clock but it might have done more he's not wrong :classic_blink:

I'd give him £2,000 but no more than that.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-XR650L-2002-Rare/333804350077?hash=item4db84a2a7d:g:~1gAAOSwlQNfwNxm

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

@Sir Fallsalot

My old XR650L is for sale, when he says that it's only got 4k on the clock but it might have done more he's not wrong :classic_blink:

I'd give him £2,000 but no more than that.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-XR650L-2002-Rare/333804350077?hash=item4db84a2a7d:g:~1gAAOSwlQNfwNxm

Thanks Bob as much as i think i want one i need to ride one more to see how much different it is to the dog

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

For that money you might as well get a XR650R baja replica, and have left over

The problem with that bike is it's kick start only and by christ they're tall.

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

One the same as that was for sale local to me not so long ago might be the same one

Yes, it's a guy near Bridgend who builds them, he's built some ace Dommy based specials.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You ain't wrong there Bob easy enough to kick start if their set up right though

Yeah but for a guy with one leg kick-starting a big single ain't a great idea.  When I kick-started my KTM640 adventure I did a lap around the car park whooping and a wailing :classic_laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yeah but for a guy with one leg kick-starting a big single ain't a great idea.  When I kick-started my KTM640 adventure I did a lap around the car park whooping and a wailing :classic_laugh:

3K? :classic_ohmy:

26 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Any form of XR's are fetching good money now, look at how much their asking for this one up the road from me and this bike is no better than mine
image.png.5cace69d5b3765a38ada0d1d68ce236c.png

Well, I've got a pristine one at home with a freshly painted frame ...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I seen one with 300km on it in new condition sell for just under £7000 a few weeks ago

Well, since I'm at the end of Europe, that trend should arrive here in a year or two ...

• Like 1