The Omega Man

XTreme

This is Canales! And it's a difficult one to call......because it's not an abandoned village in the strictest sense of the word.

However......I've been there many times over the years and never seen a soul. And during that time more and more properties have been abandoned and left to crumble.

It really is Omega Man territory out here.....because there's nobody to be seen, the buildings seem to be devastated........and all the while a Pandemic rages amongst the general population.

To make it even more startling, it's alleged that somewhere out in the remote areas around this place there are mass burial grounds of Franco's victims from the Spanish Civil War as well.

So taking all that into account, I have to say......This is Dark Motorcycling!

gs80.jpg

gs80a-min.jpg

gs80b-min.jpg

gs80c-min.jpg

gs82.jpg

gs82a-min.jpg

gs82b-min.jpg

gs82c-min.jpg

gs82d-min.jpg

gs82e-min.jpg

gs82f-min.jpg

gs82g-min.jpg

gs82i-min.jpg

gs82j-min.jpg

gs83.jpg

gs83a-min.jpg

gs83b-min.jpg

gs83c-min.jpg

gs83d-min.jpg

gs83e-min.jpg

gs84.jpg

gs84a-min.jpg

gs84b-min.jpg

gs85.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Here we get moved on to make way for progress and try to fight to stay, there they just up and leave, i find it strange

Most of the country is either abandoned.....or half built!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Most of the country is either abandoned.....or half built!

They were very proud of their construction industry 40 year boom until 2008 ... then it really went boom

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Love that, with the big scenery and the clouds being blown over the mountain. 

Every place I've been so far on this bike I've previously been on the Strom.......and obviously loads of other bikes as well.

But none of them has made it as as easy to do as this Beemer. It's absolutely brilliant!

With the others I was always working around their limitations within certain environments.....but with this one it's a case of whatever I want it to do, it just does it. Easily!

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Every place I've been so far on this bike I've previously been on the Strom.......and obviously loads of other bikes as well.

But none of them has made it as as easy to do as this Beemer. It's absolutely brilliant!

With the others I was always working around their limitations within certain environments.....but with this one it's a case of whatever I want it to do, it just does it. Easily!

Maybe you just need to start parking it a little outside the tarmac to offset that sidestand lean angle :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Some shocking workmanship going on.
They're not them caves you were selling where they.:classic_laugh:

I wasn't selling caves.....that was Magnum!

He's been under the radar somewhere in the US for the last 10 years!

• Haha 2