trident preview.

MooN

they also appear to be relatively honest about what they're for, i mean they openly admit that this one is aimed at newer riders, getting them into  the Triumph brand.  I have seen soooo many makers trying to convince us that their bike is perfect for beginners but so technologically advanced that it's also perfect for advanced riders and race circuits if you just change the exhaust pipe and RTW trips if you just nail some panniers on the back and stunters if you take the lights off etc etc etc.  this presentation at least seems to be fairly upfront about what this bike is for. I like that.  Not sure about the pillion seat though... :thud: but as with the truncated rear end, it's down to aesthetics i suppose. 

On 13/11/2020 at 09:48, XTreme said:

I'm not a fan of manufacturers trying to cash in on legendary names from the past......especially when they bear no resemblance to the original.

This is a real Trident!

spacer.png

Have you seen the new Vauxhall Viva, good job they didn't copy the old drawings.Not that the new ones very attractive.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Have you seen the new Vauxhall Viva, good job they didn't copy the old drawings.Not that the new ones very attractive.

I had HA and HC Vivas.......totally shite obviously!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1