You seen this Pete

Sir Fallsalot

European law would not allow seizure or fine on the sole grounds of the data protection act, filming in a PUBLIC place is the key, unless you are filming children  ( and an official complaint is made to the police) or can be deemed to be filming for commercial purposes in which case you'd need permission from local authorities. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, MooN said:

European law would not allow seizure or fine on the sole grounds of the data protection act, filming in a PUBLIC place is the key, unless you are filming children  ( and an official complaint is made to the police) or can be deemed to be filming for commercial purposes in which case you'd need permission from local authorities. 

In my case, if the Law viewed the total footage of the vids I've taken they'd think I was remaking The Omega Man!

Wrecked buildings, empty roads, and just the occasional sub-human staggering about!

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Clive said:

Omega Man!...........More like I Am Legend. ?

Omega Man was the cult classic though Clive.

I remember going to see that in the Carlton Cinema Swansea in 1972 with the bird I was with at the time.

Didn't know then that she was a stalker (that phrase didn't exist then) and a complete fucking psycho.

I had my suspicions though later in the year when she slashed my throat with a knife.

• Confused 2