Everything's Abandoned! Is this End of Days?

XTreme

Went out on some familiar back roads into Murcia province to put the Beemer through it's paces.......get a better feel for it type of thing.

As I've said it's totally different to the Strom in all respects as it feels like a big dirtbike or supermoto.......rather than a road bike that looks like it can handle a limited degree of offoad.

The upshot is I'm still very impressed with it......even took it in places I wouldn't have taken the Strom......and it handled it easily.

Couple of Beemer Boys loaded with dustbins were holding me up......so I had to pass them! :littleguy:

Not sure if they're aware that despite paying around €20K for the full Ewan and Charley experience, they were holding up and got passed by an A2 licence motorcycle ridden by an Old Age Pensioner! :classic_laugh:

Anyway, I ended up near the abandoned village of Moralejo de Arriba so I took a few shots in there.

After I left there, I wanted to top up with petrol.......but found that the filling station was abandoned as well. Looks like they left quite a bit of stuff in there too.

So it's a treble dose of dark motorcycling......Abandoned Beemer Boys, Abandoned Village, and Abandoned Petrol Station! This has to be End of Days! :classic_unsure:

And remember, you don't get this shit on Buttrider! Tell 'em @Tym

gs21-min.jpg

gs22.jpg

gs22a-min.jpg

gs22b-min.jpg

gs22c-min.jpg

gs22d-min.jpg

gs22e-min.jpg

gs22f-min.jpg

gs22g-min.jpg

gs22h-min.jpg

gs22i-min.jpg

gs22m.jpg

gs23.jpg

gs23a-min.jpg

gs23b-min.jpg

gs25.jpg

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Tym said:

Looks like Franco used that place to gas people. :classic_ninja:

I don't think he gassed them Tym.

Think he was more of the "shoot them and dump the body in a ditch" type of guy!

• Haha 1