Jump to content

Buckster

Twat of the Year 2025/Admin
  • Posts

    16,901
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    341

Everything posted by Buckster

  1. I live in a 200 year old mansion house.
  2. It's the scooter isn't it?
  3. Are you saying he is a bit backwards?
  4. Council estates are full of little Hitlers.
  5. Looks like you live in Canada.
  6. No, although I have upgraded.
  7. They are reluctant to work in the schemes.
  8. Stop trying to deflect, you only have two days a year there when it isn’t snowing, you only ride in America and you take your bike there on a trailer like a homosexual.
  9. You mean the formula that doesn’t give you cancer?
  10. It seems like you get a lot of bad weather there.
  11. Now there’s an idea, we will make a chef out of you yet.
  12. It’s completely clear what’s there, it’s a typical munchy box, deep fried sausage, fish, hamburgers, onion rings, battered fritters, chicken nuggets and haggis nuggets on a bed of chips, personally I would add salt and sauce.
  13. I know what you are thinking and you are right… it needs bacon.
  14. Scottish treat for @Pedro
  15. But at least he has found the remote control.
  16. Makes a change from you sniffing the glue.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy