Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Clive is 21 today, have a great day Clive
  2. I’m learning a lot on this forum, I thought Gay meant you were full of frivolity until I met @Six30
  3. I still don’t understand what WOKE is
  4. We all abstained from riding in sympathy with your man cold , sorry I meant covid
  5. Hi Randy, the burning question is: what did you do to Looby Loo ?
  6. It depends who the muffin belongs too
  7. You two are a pair of 'part-timers' , you're not truly Welsh as don't even speak the language. At least I speak true Bristolian What you say @Specs
  8. But I don'r sound like the only gay in the village
  9. @XTreme would like this shit, no DBM's though
  10. Ok @Slowlycatchymonkey , what parts have you been showing Marcel that has convinced him that you're a woman ?
  11. Yeah , come on @Slowlycatchymonkey . Show us your old wringle nut sack.............
  12. Do they involve some sort of whale blubber ?
  13. No photos of the PM yet @XTreme ??
  14. Perhaps not but @Six30 reckons he's got a huge bag of Haribos
  15. He seems to have a new venture selling sperm with Tym as his business partner...................
  16. OMG !! that looks bloody awesome .
  17. I reckon we could use this ection for any sort of nastiness, not only the mange. @XTreme why don't you post some photos of the PM in here
  18. Fake news , she probably wants new lips, cheeks, nose, tits , etc etc
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy