Montezuma's Revenge

Earache

Only titled like this as I rode through the small town of Montezuma today on my way to soem dirt roads that I wanted to ride a bit.

Started the ride off down by the Lake before heading up higher...

IMG_2691.JPG

IMG_2692.JPG

IMG_2693.JPG

IMG_2695.JPG

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You ride in the best looking place in the world outstanding.? Pete may as well close his pic of the month thread and just post one of yours every week :littleguy:

That would get boring pretty quickly, I'm afraid.

Can't wait for you guys to see the pics from our Wyoming / Montana and not Canada because they won't let us in Trip scheduled for next month. Should have some, great pics.

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

Amazing as always @Earache ?

Dankeschon!

We should have a bunch of you guys come over next summer for a week's ride in Colorado. I'll guide for the low, low price of 2 cold beers per night.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Brilliant, your local area looks great.  Isn't Montana just loads of flat prairies ?  or have I been led astray by the cowboy films of my childhood ?

Montana, Wyoming and Colorado are all mostly prairies. But all have a mountainous area - less than 15% of the land probably.

In 10 days I have a trip planned to Kansas and will post pics of what most of Colorado looks like. Hint: it ain't pretty!

IMG_0232.JPG

• Like 3