Been Farkling?

Saul

I have been adding some stuff, which to be honest should have been there as standard.  

IMG_0003.thumb.jpeg.971d0a946feb424462d1976fc2c5f280.jpegIMG_0002.thumb.jpeg.d71ff64defee587f688bf0e1d422f604.jpeg

bit pissed off really as I managed to scratch the paint off the singing arm.  Get some touch up at the weekend but still a pisser.  

• Like 4

I am seriously tempted by this engine guard and bars from SW Motech, 

https://sw-motech.co.uk/collections/engine-guard/products/front-spoiler-honda-cb750-hornet-22

But I don't know if I really need it, probably not.  

I am also tempted to get a screen but I am concerned it will mess up the airflow around my head.  Currently the bike is pretty quiet at 70 mph and I don't want to lose that.   

I have a SW Motech rack and panniers mounts on order, when they come I think I will stop there, although I do have a Lubeman chain oiler on the shelf.  🙂

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Saul said:

I am seriously tempted by this engine guard and bars from SW Motech, 

https://sw-motech.co.uk/collections/engine-guard/products/front-spoiler-honda-cb750-hornet-22

But I don't know if I really need it, probably not.  

I am also tempted to get a screen but I am concerned it will mess up the airflow around my head.  Currently the bike is pretty quiet at 70 mph and I don't want to lose that.   

I have a SW Motech rack and panniers mounts on order, when they come I think I will stop there, although I do have a Lubeman chain oiler on the shelf.  🙂

Im Right Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Saul said:

Yeah it's a SW Motech rack and pannier frames 😎  Ordered on the 26th of October and finally just turned up. 😉

Abit of lead time on them, maybe they were made to order instead of off the shelf 

• Like 1

Right ruined the look of the Hornet for practicality.    This will give you lot a laugh I can't find the bolts to fit my Givi mount for the top box.  😐.  They will turn up I am sure but still a pisser.  I had the sense to put the mount in the box itself why the feck I didn’t put the fixings in there as well I don’t know.  

IMG_0849.thumb.jpeg.e9cb72c0247ab406c2048df129210c29.jpegIMG_0852.thumb.jpeg.c10d8d2b1443d5693baa9747ba47def8.jpegIMG_0857.thumb.jpeg.e0ac7675473a9a5a20f2646b7d7985a3.jpeg

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, Saul said:

Right ruined the look of the Hornet for practicality.    This will give you lot a laugh I can't find the bolts to fit my Givi mount for the top box.  😐.  They will turn up I am sure but still a pisser.  I had the sense to put the mount in the box itself why the feck I didn’t put the fixings in there as well I don’t know.  

IMG_0849.thumb.jpeg.e9cb72c0247ab406c2048df129210c29.jpegIMG_0852.thumb.jpeg.c10d8d2b1443d5693baa9747ba47def8.jpegIMG_0857.thumb.jpeg.e0ac7675473a9a5a20f2646b7d7985a3.jpeg

Looks good though it doesn't have the clean lines it once did 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Looks good though it doesn't have the clean lines it once did 

I agree, sadly, but it does make the bike infinitely more practical for me.    Mine was bought to used all the time so I have to be able to carry stuff.  😎

Oh and I found the fixings for the top box mount plate so that can go on again just for the full pipe and slippers vibe.    🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2