I just heard something stupid this morning.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You frigen sheepshaggers should have kept those turbo charged horses...I wouldn't be  freezing right now...

Im not Welsh you moron

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

medieval times in Scotland temp was way hotter than now..... what was that down to Turbo charged horse and carts !

No but seriously....could you inlighten me why it was much warmer back then...there wasn't any cars planes and big ships....what do the planet crazys say about that...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Hmmm I have my doubts.... you definitely had a welsh twang in your accent when we met earlier this year 

My voice changed when I had my prostate exams...just saying could it be something of that nature?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

medieval times in Scotland temp was way hotter than now..... what was that down to Turbo charged horse and carts !

The Romans had grapes growing as far North as Hadrians Wall, try that now, the world appears to have survived that without taxing the shit out of everybody.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Marcel said:

No but seriously....could you inlighten me why it was much warmer back then...there wasn't any cars planes and big ships....what do the planet crazys say about that...

They're all hiding under the bed at the moment, avoiding the question.

24 minutes ago, zzzak said:

The Romans had grapes growing as far North as Hadrians Wall, try that now, the world appears to have survived that without taxing the shit out of everybody.

They grow tea in Scotland now, it's so warm.

28 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That's a bit of a surprise however tea grows in acidic soils with a high rainfall, (Scotland eh ?) and temperature is not really a factor, how is it, have you tried it ?

The tea that I get is grown in NSW and blended with Ceylonese tips, it's a very nice tea, the best tea that I've had was from Mariage Freres, nectar of the Gods. 

31 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Again this morning....news flash....month of Oct the hotess in 120 thousand years...I  know about the science ...looking at tree rings ...fossils...ancient lac deposits ...

Wasn't aware this science is so precise that they can look at these deposits from long ago and determine that's the month of Oct....amazing...I have my doubts....maybe they're looking at the month of September?

• Haha 1

Here in Oz it's either us or the koalas, can you believe how stupid these c*nts are, for myself living in a koala breeding area I find myself at a complete loss as to the agenda behind these crimes against nature, these climatologists really are brain dead, here's a local koala, handsome fellow, and these morons want to kill them off in a gigantic area to install useless solar panels for what, the panels that are made in China using coal fired energy do SFA and have a limited life, that's when they work at all, then they need to use large amounts of oil powered energy to replace them, they don't recycle well at all so there's more oil needed for that and all the while they stand around congratulating each other for their vision, wokeness and political correctness when in reality they make a goldfish look like Einstein and he wasn't even clever when you look into it, did you know that he was a patent clerk in Vienna and stole E=MC^2 from an Italian mathematician, true story, take a look at it and ask yourself what is the real agenda.

The real problem is the morons who support this shit, like the ones that think that giving your hard earned money to the government will change the weather, can you believe it, its as stupid as saying that man went to the Moon but we 'lost' the technology and now its to 'painful' to find it again, fuck me.

DSC_0073.JPG

koala.png

• Like 3