It look's like Harley cvo is copying.

The Indian challenger...to the suspension , brakes.., Fender., even the fairing , 

Have you had a look Buck...I bet next year it will be a liquid cooled Vtwin....My mistake ..liquid cooled heads..radiator...what a bunch copy cats...they couldn't come up with anything like that...what a bunch of twats...the only thing missing is the adjustable windshield..I bet that'll be on the next year model...for now you still have to buy four windscreen..

• Haha 1

I think harley bought a challenger..copied it.. re-work a few parts and called it the cvo road glide...oh my how have things changed...remembering a few years ago the Harley nuts were saying the challenger was a copie...now harley is copieing indian..

Harley certainly do seem to be moving into the 21st century, maybe having Indian produce such great bikes is making them pull their socks up. I’ve always been amazed at how they can make such high capacity engines with so little power. 

I love my Indian but I don’t get the North American thing for having the huge fairings and festooning it with leather tassels. I like mine so much that when I’m thinking of getting another bike I look at what’s out there and keep coming back to getting another FTR. 

• Like 3

Well I'm not into leather tassel or chaps..lol...but have you ever test ridden one...for me it's all wind protection and nothing for how it looks...I'll be leaving next week for a 1200 km round trip...I just couldn't this anymore with a open fairing bike at my age...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nute said:

Harley certainly do seem to be moving into the 21st century, maybe having Indian produce such great bikes is making them pull their socks up. I’ve always been amazed at how they can make such high capacity engines with so little power. 

I love my Indian but I don’t get the North American thing for having the huge fairings and festooning it with leather tassels. I like mine so much that when I’m thinking of getting another bike I look at what’s out there and keep coming back to getting another FTR. 

Has for the lack of power with these large displacement engine...it's due to those engines having a longer stroke ..they don't like to rev and they put out the max torque at low revs.

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Classic transference my arse...copied and paste more like it..

Harley has been making these bikes for decades, Polaris has been making their poor copies for 5 minutes. My 2008 Glide has Brembo brakes, I wonder why Polaris use Brembo on their Harley copies? 

Since you have been back on here you have tried to copy everyone, someone waxed about Honda Cubs and you went and bought one, you saw me enjoying my Harley and you bought one. I’m pretty sure the KTM was you copying someone down the line. You keep trying to live vicariously through other people’s lives.

We know you were raped by a moose, you need to stop pretending now.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Harley has been making these bikes for decades, Polaris has been making their poor copies for 5 minutes. My 2008 Glide has Brembo brakes, I wonder why Polaris use Brembo on their Harley copies? 

Since you have been back on here you have tried to copy everyone, someone waxed about Honda Cubs and you went and bought one, you saw me enjoying my Harley and you bought one. I’m pretty sure the KTM was you copying someone down the line. You keep trying to live vicariously through other people’s lives.

We know you were raped by a moose, you need to stop pretending now.

Oh it looks like I hit a nerve ...just for the record I've owned ktms since before your Harley years..the Honda was a financial thing ..I knew I could sell it for more than I paid for it..so there...the challenger was introduced in 2020 and it finally forced Harley to improve on their outdated design...I'm not here to knock your bike down buck ..I've been fortunate most than most in my life and don't want to come out has a rich bastard....

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Oh it looks like I hit a nerve ...just for the record I've owned ktms since before your Harley years..the Honda was a financial thing ..I knew I could sell it for more than I paid for it..so there...the challenger was introduced in 2020 and it finally forced Harley to improve on their outdated design...I'm not here to knock your bike down buck ..I've been fortunate most than most in my life and don't want to come out has a rich bastard....

You got the KTM because I had one, before that you only rode gay Honda's and your boyfriend. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You got the KTM because I had one, before that you only rode gay Honda's and your boyfriend. 

Hey I bought the 950 in 2004...I didn't even know the internet existed back then you Twat....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Who's he going to model himself on next though?

@zzzak, he is going to put his bike in a shed and then tell everyone he is going to tour Canada only to change his mind due to talking to an imaginary friend.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well I'm not into leather tassel or chaps..lol...but have you ever test ridden one...for me it's all wind protection and nothing for how it looks...I'll be leaving next week for a 1200 km round trip...I just couldn't this anymore with a open fairing bike at my age...

Haha, I get the need for protection if you are going that distance! If I was going 1200km the wind would be the least of my issues and I’d be in a car to keep dry. 

I did buy I small fly screen for my Indian but haven’t fitted it as yet…

2 hours ago, Nute said:

Haha, I get the need for protection if you are going that distance! If I was going 1200km the wind would be the least of my issues and I’d be in a car to keep dry. 

I did buy I small fly screen for my Indian but haven’t fitted it as yet…

And 80% of that will be on a highway at  120kph average....I can't that kind of abuse anymore...