This is for all those asking about my bike.

zzzak

Here's a pic that I have in my office at home...it was brand new just road it back home from Montreal where I bought it....I purchased and orange one initially over the phone they had done the paperwork and pdi on it before my arrival and seen this beauty in the in the showroom...I said cancel the orange...I want this one..lol. 

20230602_061445.jpg

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, zzzak said:

I remember your local lap with jump from max bikes.

Hahahaha.

I still remember this one thread from back then...it was called "Dusty road " from the Great American wrestler.

my first attempt at posting a video..didn't have a tri-pod for the camera so I stuck it on a rock at grown level and all you could see and hear was the scream of the arko with a big cloud of dust....the guys were laughing at me for weeks...lol. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Here's a pic that I have in my office at home...it was brand new just road it back home from Montreal where I bought it....I purchased and orange one initially over the phone they had done the paperwork and pdi on it before my arrival and seen this beauty in the in the showroom...I said cancel the orange...I want this one..lol. 

20230602_061445.jpg

The difference between the black ones and the orange ones is the finish, the black plastics were painted but the orange ones were raw plastic, 

image_2023-06-02_195908399.png

Opera Snapshot_2023-06-02_195838_www.ktmonlineparts.com.au.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zzzak said:

Indeed I did, I seem to recall that you my have had one, are either of these yours ?

I had a 990 Dakar as well but no more KTM's for me.  They've lost they're way imo .............

4.jpg.7e285f189de244bc37252c4d5a41726e.jpg

• Like 5