For better or for worse...

Tym

Shotguns are being brought out StateSide, race war 10.o   This isnt my first rodeo here. Not my fault, butt, burn my house down? You will die.

Not just minifuckingsnowta, the worlds chit hole, we have riots in all cities run by liberal Rump hating DemocRats...what we are seeing is the death of the American City...the cornhole virus has led to a flood of NYC types fleeing urban life. The Commie Green liberals have been saying city life is green, farm life is red. Now, living in an American city is a death sentence.  They banned plastic straws and plastic bags, now they mandate plastic straws and plastic bags... Liberalism is a mental disorder.All while Bruce cant speak American, thank god...:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From what I gather, I don't follow the news that closely, in America a policeman killed someone whilst arresting him and is going to be tried for murder. This has resulted in a few of people demonstrating legitimately and the rest all getting free tvs, luxury goods and trainers.

If the rozzer did a bad thing and he is going to be tried for it and justice is done and is seen to be done, what is the civil unrest for? 

• Like 1