Nathan the Postman.

Saul

1 hour ago, Saul said:

I do like this chap and his outlook on life.  One of life's Bimblers although he has done some epic international trips.   

I did his LEJOG ride cos I needed Mr Slowly to understand the vagaries of large group rides ie it’s mostly a total PITA.

I found him a lovely guy but not quite the bimbler you’d think. He’s straight forward company and  works pretty hard but doesn’t appear to have cracked the happiness thing yet, carries a lot of weight on his shoulders. But yer still a very nice guy.

When we got to Scotland due to Covid restrictions we couldn’t enter as a group so thats where the route officially finished, although people did carry on individually 😉 

I told him we were able to take our time so could he suggest some roads. He seemed to zone out from his surroundings and marked up my map with the encyclopaedic knowledge of a rain man! It was worth the trip cost for that alone. 

• Like 3

I quite fancy doing some of his tours, I would probably try his Postie Bike Day to start with as it sounds like a laugh and it would be a good way to see if we got along.   😉

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I did his LEJOG ride cos I needed Mr Slowly to understand the vagaries of large group rides ie it’s mostly a total PITA.

I think Mr Slowly needs to experience some Motorcycling Tourettes!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saul said:

I quite fancy doing some of his tours, I would probably try his Postie Bike Day to start with as it sounds like a laugh and it would be a good way to see if we got along.   😉

You'd struggle not to get on with him, he's a down to earth no frills type of person.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is that wise? I mean Pedro had a full head of hair before he rode with you 😂

Yeh.....but Mr Slowly already has no hair! What's he got to lose?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Yeh.....but Mr Slowly already has no hair! What's he got to lose?

You don't fool me, your magic's not limited to making peoples head hair drop out, I've seen all the death n decay wherever you stop, before you could fully control your powers you gave yourself mange FFS 😆

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You don't fool me, your magic's not limited to making peoples head hair drop out, I've seen all the death n decay wherever you stop, before you could fully control your powers you gave yourself mange FFS 😆

Surely you're not going to miss out on visiting places that resemble Dresden in 1945?

• Haha 1