Your Day Today!

XTreme

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

you run to the doctor for every little booboo...pills for this ..pills for that....

Earlier on today I wasn't going to the doctor soon enough to get pills, now I'm permanently running to the doctor to get pills?

If you're going to talk about things you know nothing about, can you at least be consistent?

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

Earlier on today I wasn't going to the doctor soon enough to get pills, now I'm permanently running to the doctor to get pills?

If you're going to talk about things you know nothing about, can you at least be consistent?

Well I don't know I'm not a magicen...I can't see what's in your medical cabinet at home...but my common sence tells me it's full of crap..

Just now, Marcel said:

Well I don't know I'm not a magicen...I can't see what's in your medical cabinet at home...but my common sence tells me it's full of crap..

The only thing I take is Enalapril 10mg once a day! That's it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Oh ya...sure. I believe you...

Not.

I have no medical conditions other than slightly high blood pressure.......so what other things do you think I'm taking?

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I have no medical conditions other than slightly high blood pressure.......so what other things do you think I'm taking?

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

And thirty jabs....I'm loosing count there been so many..

Go ahead take the jabs....you know they haven't cured the flue or the commond flue....it's been how many years now...?

14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Go ahead take the jabs....you know they haven't cured the flue or the commond flue....it's been how many years now...?

Because the virus mutates!

Since where on the subject of covid...I remember like it was yesterday...the way the so called experts were going on I thought for sure it was the end of the world has we know it...people dying left and right...turned  out if you have a fairly active immune system you no worse for wear than a flue....they made it sound so horrific.....and who was right after it all happened. ..

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Because the virus mutates!

Ya and it's gonna keep on mutating ....like the flue or a cold...I'd rather bite the bullet and let my immune system deal with it....I'm not going to inject with something that wasn't properly tested and with longterm side-effects...

Got a question for you....is polio a virus or  and infection?