One for zzzack

Aids... Covid... Monkeypok.. Now polio is on the return.... Do you think someone or something is trying to tell us something. 

It's been seven days since my covid exposure... No symptoms... Just think of all of the life's save if they would have taken my blood plasma and made it into a cure instead of these useless vaccines... 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

If we all got some of your blood we'd just end up speaking funny and wanting a sandwich all the time :classic_unsure:

I wonder if his twin talks funny.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

For your information... I only type funny... My spoken English is has good has any north American English with no accent. 

I did remember speaking to you years ago Marcel.......and I can confirm that Marcel speaks like a normal Canadian!

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I did remember speaking to you years ago Marcel.......and I can confirm that Marcel speaks like a normal Canadian!

You said Canadians are abnormal.

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

You said Canadians are abnormal.

Well I'm kinda special... I was born into this Arcadian village with the population of less than a thousand.... And my parents moved to Ontario when I was in grade 6.. To the city of Sarnia Ont....where I attended English schools.... Then we moved back to new Brunswick where I finish my grade 11 and 12 in a French school... I could never master the writing part in both languages...

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well I'm kinda special... I was born into this Arcadian village with the population of less than a thousand.... And my parents moved to Ontario when I was in grade 6.. To the city of Sarnia Ont....where I attended English schools.... Then we moved back to new Brunswick where I finish my grade 11 and 12 in a French school... I could never master the writing part in both languages...

Less than a thousand you say?

Banjo Deliverance GIF

• Haha 3

On 19/08/2022 at 03:04, Buckster said:

Less than a thousand you say?

Banjo Deliverance GIF

I assure you buck there was no inbreeding in my roots... Both of my parents families are from are from superior dna and are not remotely related in any form.... The result was myself.. The fifth element.. A supreme being... With the power of life and death in my hands. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

I assure you buck there was no inbreeding in my roots... Both of my parents families are from are from superior dna and are not remotely related in any form.... The result was myself.. The fifth element.. A supreme being... With the power of life and death in my hands. 

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout