Keystone pipeline

22 minutes ago, Pedro said:

:littleguy:

I've never seen a proper Mexican restaurant in Portugal, which is a big shame!

We have a few now in town, one is ecuadorian, the labour shortage locally has allowed the better cooks and staff to start their own places and make home cooking type food.

Pepole who order "tacos" should be beaten up. Order the special and dont ask. :littleguy:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

Tell them Pete..... This thread is about sex change... If I was mod... Some of you would have got official warnings.... 

As you have admitted to vaping it seems you have already grown a mangina.

5 minutes ago, Tym said:

We have a few now in town, one is ecuadorian, the labour shortage locally has allowed the better cooks and staff to start their own places and make home cooking type food.

Pepole who order "tacos" should be beaten up. Order the special and dont ask. :littleguy:

Mole 

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

• Like 2

But it all realities is this just something happening in the states... Men competing in women sports.. Women of the year and its a men dress like a women... Has the world gone completely bonkers... Is it like that in other country...America isn't recognized anymore to my eyes... Complete madness.. 

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against LGB community...there's some of my most valued customers... But a men will always be a men no matter how much makeup...and buck will always be gay for riding a harley to my eyes.. 

• Haha 1