IOM TT 2022

Pedro

So, the guys have been on the IOM since wednesday now, racing starts tomorrow.

I only saw a couple of videos on youtube from Bennets Bike or something like that. Is there any live youtube channels for the racing itself?

McGuiness is getting a little long in the tooth, way to go for him still being one of the fastest humans on earth, I bet he's thinking of a win regardless of his demeanor, it's in the blood!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

So, the guys have been on the IOM since wednesday now, racing starts tomorrow.

I only saw a couple of videos on youtube from Bennets Bike or something like that. Is there any live youtube channels for the racing itself?

McGuiness is getting a little long in the tooth, way to go for him still being one of the fastest humans on earth, I bet he's thinking of a win regardless of his demeanor, it's in the blood!

A young guy from Wales has been killed there already unfortunately.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I saw about an accident and the red flag, but didn't know about that. It's a dangerous passion to have. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

That was Mark Purslow, he builds our race tanks .  He was killed in qualifying 😔

• Sad 5

Isle of Man is a different level of unhinged , respect to all of the riders ,

was meant to go there all booked all for  2020 then 21 but covid fucked it , maybe next year .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Six30 said:

Isle of Man is a different level of unhinged

All of the street racing you have in the UK is insane. Fast baja and other street races like Macau are so fast and dangerous, but the speed they carry through rural villages in the UK while still riding within their safety margin is such a mental exercise of track knowledge / bike control. They're both knowledge experts and insane at the same time.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Another one killed there!

sidecar , the driver , apparently they announced it was the passenger but they had got it wrong.