That kid's face

yen_powell

32 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

He may well have been there yes. He lives in Wales now, part owner of a pony trekking place in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.

Can’t remember his name now, Charlie or something.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I thought that was Strange Dave?

Don't know what a BFF is.

Strange Dave has had the bad Covid. He's donating his plasma to the NHS now, which just sounds icky to me!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Don't know what a BFF is.

Strange Dave has had the bad Covid. He's donating his plasma to the NHS now, which just sounds icky to me!

Is he recovering Yen?

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Is he recovering Yen?

He had it back in April last year. He was hallucinating at one point due to a fever, frightened his missus at the time. It is still affecting him he says, gets breathless easily still etc.

He owns a wood in Hertfordshire now, a roman road runs down one side of it and he has his own hives there and makes honey. There are two trees in the middle that have grown to embrace each other. The old owner used to let some 'witches' use it once a year for some ceremony and Dave let them carry on, he was worried about being turned into a frog I expect.

image.png.8beccc7e3d3b3137f6b4a11424df23fc.png

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

The old owner used to let some 'witches' use it once a year for some ceremony and Dave let them carry on, he was worried about being turned into a frog I expect.

ricky gervais laughing GIF

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, yen_powell said:

He owns a wood in Hertfordshire now, a roman road runs down one side of it and he has his own hives there and makes honey. 

There is a theme developing here, long term exposure to the fumes from your underkaks cause people to seek out a hermit like existence away from civilisation.

• Haha 3