Oi Bruce nice boat trip to take!

Tym

14 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Yesterday I was on the boat dismantling the starboard engine to get to a coolant pump with a collapsed bearing.

YES!! I've said previously the Sweden and Baltic Archipelago is high on my bucket list. Absolutely stunning. Of course it's something that is done over an entire summer and the Brexit shit shengan visa now cocks that all up. Same for the Med.  My way out may be going to Sweden for 90 days then moving into Russian waters maybe as far as St Petersberg to clear my 90 in 180 days allowance. It will only be an option for me once the kids leave school so a good few years yet. Put the boat on a low loader and go

bin.jpg.58b49a7b63cf1fbe1a3144fde98d1b39.jpg

bin.jpg

So you set a date for our jolly boys outing yet?

3 hours ago, Bruce said:

Not yet. Too early in the season. If you climbed into the water now you'd turn into an ugly woman. May June would be better  when the temps rise and also when the Tope and sharks migrate in. Because it will be weather dependant for your enjoyment a couple weeks advance notice will be given rolling forward with a 3 day confirmation. None of you would enjoy a North wind crossing. You'd all be chunking and moaning to get off.

I don't mind it if its choppy but I understand for most people it wouldn't be the ideal scenario 

3 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

I don't mind it if its choppy but I understand for most people it wouldn't be the ideal scenario 

You're really keen to get on a boat with Bruce aren't you Rich? :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You're really keen to get on a boat with Bruce aren't you Rich? :classic_unsure:

Haha im keen for anything that means I'm not stuck in the house bored out of my mind, all the diy has been completed to a satisfactory standard so now I am wanting to get out and about.

So yeah I'm not going to pressure anyone but I wouldn't decline if he offered a bob 

• Like 2