Whats its like having brothers.

Tym

13 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I'm guessing a pick up truck never got handed down ?

Thank God, everyone thinks you are a free moving company if you own a pickup. :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Thank God, everyone thinks you are a free moving company if you own a pickup. :classic_rolleyes:

your damn right there, I've only owned a pickup once and it taught me to never buy another i had people knocking my door i hadn't seen in years i helped the first few that knocked the door. One fucker stood there chatting to his neighbour while i off loaded i got wise and it didn't happen again haven't seen any of them since i refused to be their personal remove service and that was over 20 years ago fucking free loading :twat:

• Haha 4

My 1st 4-wheeled vehicle was a pickup truck, born the same year I was....owned a truck ever since....got 2 of 'em now. Any self-respecting biker should have a truck!!

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

My 1st 4-wheeled vehicle was a pickup truck, born the same I was....owned a truck ever since....got 2 of 'em now. Any self-respecting biker should have truck!!

high five 30 rock GIF

• Like 1

6 hours ago, YamaHead said:

My 1st 4-wheeled vehicle was a pickup truck, born the same I was....owned a truck ever since....got 2 of 'em now. Any self-respecting biker should have truck!!

The Office Reaction GIF

• Haha 3