In a PC world in which motorcyclists obey rules:

Pedro

Just now, Pedro said:

That is on the local motorway going past Porto and V.N.Gaia, when I say that this motorway sounds like a GP on weekends that is why :classic_laugh:

He's just got himself a lengthy ban surely?

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He's just got himself a lengthy ban surely?

He's probably got a little piece of black tape over the plate :classic_laugh:

I love that those two pictures are being used to sell the bike, when usually it's "never ridden hard" and "previous owner was an older gentleman"

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Bruce said:

? I wonder what height and trajectory a rearender would achieve? That is madness.

I think that over a certain speed it just becomes a theoretical exercise, the end result is more or less the same?

3 minutes ago, Bruce said:

I highsided over a Jetta on the XT550. I landed on it's bonet. I was only going about 30km/h faster than it was

I meant between something like 240 and 300. 

Sometimes, I do play a little with the GS going "fast", and would enjoy a proper fast bike for those night motorway rides when I imagine there are no cops around. But it's one thing to max out a bike that goes a little over 200, and another to hold onto something that is 50% faster.

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I've no time for wankers like that, I'll bet if the tosser was put on a track he'd probably bin it before the third corner.

One of the only guarantees in life is that Mr Big Bollocks in the pit is shite on track.

You lot are showing your righteousness, it's showing a "for sale" add of a dude that is posting a picture of the bike being sold showing it's absolute max speed instead of lying and saying it was pampered. It's funny!

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

You lot are showing your righteousness, it's showing a "for sale" add of a dude that is posting a picture of the bike being sold showing it's absolute max speed instead of lying and saying it was pampered. It's funny!

25 years ago i would have been signing for that bike based on that photo :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

On a public road where there are other vehicles with members of the public driving them.  No righteousness here Pedro, you want to see how fast your bike goes, take it to a track.