I might get a visitor this year!

XTreme

Depending on the Covid situation obviously.

Because a few months ago on another forum @Richzx6r told me that he's planning to ride down here this year!

Now most of you have known me online for getting on 20 years, some of you know me personally from when I was in the UK, and @Pedro has actually been here twice.

Yes, there has been one or two situations in the past here involving motorcycle crashes, hospital visits, broken bones, sleeping underground in caves, food poisoning, food spitting onto visitors' plates, dental problems, intimidation by Rottweilers, getting strangled by ghosts, carjacking, and brawls in pubs. But nowhere's perfect is it?

So for those of you who know me........what advice would you give to Rich on what to expect?

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

So for those of you who know me........what advice would you give to Rich on what to expect?

Allie is a sweetheart, Rich, stop for some flowers or wine or whatever. Apart from her taste in men she is a nice lady.

Pete is a loudmouth welshman, he'll try to embarrass you first chance he gets. On and off the bike.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Depending on the Covid situation obviously.

Because a few months ago on another forum @Richzx6r told me that he's planning to ride down here this year!

Now most of you have known me online for getting on 20 years, some of you know me personally from when I was in the UK, and @Pedro has actually been here twice.

Yes, there has been one or two situations in the past here involving motorcycle crashes, hospital visits, broken bones, sleeping underground in caves, food poisoning, food spitting onto visitors' plates, dental problems, intimidation by Rottweilers, getting strangled by ghosts, carjacking, and brawls in pubs. But nowhere's perfect is it?

expect the unexpected ?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I'm sure much fun will be had......if these restrictions ever fuck off

but i wouldn't hold your breath i think the bug is going to be around for a while yet

I plan to ride down through france from Calais hoping it will take 3 days in total from Calais to make the days easy rides using camping as a preference then I plan to spend 10 days to 2 weeks mooching around then ride home

It's only 1600 miles from mine ??

I'm sure much fun will be had......if these restrictions ever fuck off

I'll admit that on one occasion I did tell my mate Javi on the petrol pumps here that the bloke with me was a rampant homosexual who wanted to fuck him up the ass!

Sorry.....I did it on two occasions! The other time was on the phone to the Service Manager in the Skoda dealer in Teruel about Dell who was there with him broken down at the time.

Dell said to me afterwards....."that guy in the Skoda dealer kept looking at me really weird!" :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, skyrider said:

but i wouldn't hold your breath i think the bug is going to be around for a while yet

Yeah this is my worry if it all gets lifted so we can all get back to normal then good if not then it might need to be pencilled in for 2022.....

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Also, they have helicopters chasing speeders in Spain now 

Sad Face GIF

I don't think I'll be involved in any high speed pursuits on a 48bhp A2 legal bike Pedro.

Just now, XTreme said:

I'll admit that on one occasion I did tell my mate Javi on the petrol pumps here that the bloke with me was a rampant homosexual who wanted to fuck him up the ass!

Sorry.....I did it on two occasions! The other time was on the phone to the Service Manager in the Skoda dealer in Teruel about Dell who was there with him broken down at the time.

Dell said to me afterwards....."that guy in the Skoda dealer kept looking at me really weird!" :classic_laugh:

I'm not an easy one to embarrass and I can take the piss just as much as pete can so all will go well

• Haha 1

Yeah this is my worry if it all gets lifted so we can all get back to normal then good if not then it might need to be pencilled in for 2022.....

Personally, I think 2021 is going to be a repeat of last year.

It'll probably take till the end of the year to get the vaccine fully rolled out.

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Personally, I think 2021 is going to be a repeat of last year.

It'll probably take till the end of the year to get the vaccine fully rolled out.

I bloody well hope not, if it is the whole world will go back to the dark ages 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Can't leave the wife on her own, for say 10days......I like where my bollocks are attached.?

oh thought there was something more coming, in 1977 i started work at a building firm and i was there for 30 odd years and the guys i worked with about half a dozen of them all died at exactly 62 years old so it makes you think at times ?

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

Can't leave the wife on her own, for say 10days......I like where my bollocks are attached.?

Both of you fly out!

Ren and his missus flew over when Lyn and Dell came here.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

It was a regular thing in our mining village......retired at 65 died at 66.

Why do you think I didn't retire?

That and the fact that in principle I can earn the equivalent of 2 months Pension in 3 or 4 days on occasions.

Hypothetically of course. A gig of that magnitude would obviously take weeks to complete!

6 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Is bike hire cheap round your neck of the woods pete? Flying could well be the way to go then just hire a bike for the duration 

No bike rental here.....I'm in the middle of nowhere.

But if you flew into Granada, Alicante, Murcia, Almeria, or Malaga airports then you could book here:

https://www.wellcomebikersespana.com/