So who's Bad to the Bone?

XTreme

7 hours ago, Swagman said:

I have no idea went on tonight and saw my post are restricted, the only thing I did was ask one of the team if he wanted to come on here, got no reply from my PM and then I was a restricted poster, o well it’ll save me money I suppose.

Are they going to give you a refund? ?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Clive said:

I have pm ed a few times......still waiting for my eviction notice?

It appears that PM's are being monitored by going through the database entries in PHPmyAdmin......very long winded and time consuming.

From my POV I don't have the time to waste doing things like that, and secondly I don't think it's ethical. Those are supposed to be private........it's a question of trust as far as I'm concerned.

There may also be GDPR ramifications as well these days.........I've got no idea. Bit of a grey area! What I do know is that GDPR is not something you want to breach......the fines are enormous.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Bruce said:

I get censored a lot with loads of warnings but never actually managed an outright ban all on my own. Just chucked out as part of a group. I must be lacking in the moral fibre department.

Weren't you in the Crew that got banned from that Expat Forum after we stormed it after they banned me?

I've been banned from 3 Expat Forums by the way.....I think that particular raid was on British Expats.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Fro said:

Done via PM - I'm really interested to see whether they're being read.

So what you done in the PM? Sent an invite to here? That's what seems to get them bent out of shape as I understand it.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

So what you done in the PM? Sent an invite to here? That's what seems to get them bent out of shape as I understand it.

Yup.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Great. More rejects inbound.

ryan reynolds ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Cant we poach some quality for once?

It's 2021 Bruce......the gene pool has diminished greatly over the years!

@Bruce.....if things are hotting up.....we need DA!

Back in 2002 Julian and Eddie were destroying forums.....I'm sure that Julian ended up getting that Government Motorcycle Safety forum to close down. @Tym may remember?

DA singlehandedly ran them out of town! That's how he got his Legend status.

Can you see if you can get a trace....he was on FB at one point....first name was Bill.

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

I sent slowly a pm to join here though and I havent so far been blacklisted......what am I doing wrong?

I dunno Rich.....depends if you're being watched I suppose! I've got no idea what's going on there! 

@Swagman was obviously under suspicion! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bruce said:

I think banning somebody with a pink bike would fall under the descriminatory act

You cant call yourself a man until you have ridden a pink(red) bike

You be too worried what people would think

• Haha 1