The Obsession with having Riding Buddies?

XTreme

On 06/11/2020 at 12:18, XTreme said:

When I told him I was driving past Auxerre in 2005......he went into hiding!

That sort of behaviour tells you what sort of person he is!

Tell 'em @Buckster

the whole of France went into "if we just ignore him he'll go away" mode that day ?

• Haha 3

On 06/11/2020 at 09:39, MooN said:

With a few exceptions I prefer to ride alone. I have always preferred boating solo and am perfectly content in my own company.  I like to think that this is because I have nothing to prouve, am capable of looking after myself and making my own decisions and don't need other people. ( but it's probably selfishness,  that and the fact that nobody else will put up with me for more than an hour...?)

If Other people want to only ride in groupes then fine, "chaqu'un sa merde" as they say over here. I have ceased trying to understand other people.

That’s because you are an antisocial cunt.

• Like 1

I much prefer to tour alone.I never really plan anything just point my bike towards where i want to go and ride. I usually camp three days and then hit a motel the fourth day when i stink too much. So far I've managed to ride over !00,000 kilometers all over North America.

Some of my favorite areas are right here in BC. Down the spine of the Rocky Mountains from BC through Idaho,Montana,Wyoming,Colorado, All the red rock US desert states. Utah, Arizona ,New Mexico, Colorado,Nevada. The entire Pacific coast from BC through Washington, Oregon, California. I also really liked the rural areas of Georgia, Alabama, the Carolina's,Virgina and Maryland. 

bc94-127r.jpg

fc6bcaab.jpg

Southwest U.S. trip 311.jpg

Southwest U.S. trip 103.jpg new size.jpg

• Like 3

On 08/11/2020 at 15:44, Buckster said:

That’s because you are an antisocial cunt.

not antisocial, Asocial.  I'm not against other people, I don't need other people. Nuance. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...