Second Weekend of October!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Rogelio Fernandez-Rojo said:

So -- BOTH the Tomos AND LooseNutz

are POS?

Sorry i dint read your post right, i just had to push the Tomos home again, kinda tired. Slovenian bag of pickled horse pucks. :banana121or:

• Haha 2

I did manage to drag myself out of bed and change the oil and filter on the 650 today, I also got the forks off flushed them out and refilled with new oil. It was a mess in there i fitted new fork bushes 2000 miles ago and this was the first oil change i think i should have done it earlier like you do with a new engine. There was literally no damping from the forks and thought i might have to strip the forks right down to see what's going on but the new oil has made a huge difference.

This is a little story of why i wanted to check the forks out

The last time i was out on the bike i was motoring along a mountain track i know well, there is a big dip from subsidence on it which i usually just fly over with no problem, there were some kids standing by the dip this day talking, they were up there on their little dirt bikes, great time for a pose i thinks so i kept the gas on going over the dip when i landed i just about bottomed out front and rear suspension as i normally do but this time carried on with a power wheelie as i rode along the track, must have looked cool from where the kids were standing. But on board the bike was a different story the 650 doesn't have enough go in it for power wheelies and what really happened was after compressing the front end it rebounded so fast the front end catapulted into the air where i was doing my best to keep on the the bloody thing and kept going so the kids didn't see the look of fear in my face LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Autumn colours all over the place today.... ??

We had a dry summer i think most our leaves just dropped dead and fell a month ago. ☹️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Rogelio Fernandez-Rojo said:

Pretty lousy drawing if you ask me.image.png.2f42e92cd59e3ac3abec76de5f890eb6.png

Sleek, butt, i like planes that look like they shouldnt fly, like fords tri motor :littleguy: