First Weekend of October!

XTreme

Weather is shit here......but I can't use the Strom anyway as it's in mothballs ready to go to Granada on Monday.

So nothing happening here apart from waiting for a call from the Farrier that he's ready to do the horses' hooves.

That call could come anytime today or tomorrow depending on how long it takes his hangover to clear.

Don't ask......this is Spain!

What you guys doing?

• Like 1

Rode to Ericeira in the morning, a few showers on the motorway but didn’t even get my legs really wet

Watching some surfing now, will enjoy the weekend here then spend some quality time by myself at home next week.

• Like 4

The weather here is great, not to hot but sunny.  The leaves are starting to change colour and the light for photography is grand. Going out today to explore a side forest service road we have passed but never been down.  Just getting my cameras ready now to capture the action. ?  Then home to edit my latest video project and make up some damn fine homemade chicken soup.....yummmm.  Sunday's ride will depend on how today goes. ?

• Like 2

Took the Rally for it's first MOT this morning, passed with no advisories.  Got feckin wet on the way there and back, thank god it's only one mile to the test station ?

No beer this evening as I'm doing 'Sober for October'   https://www.gosober.org.uk/?no_redirect=true

• Like 3