Busy backson...

MooN

only Winnie the pooh fans will get that one...

Just popped in to say that I'm not dead yet, just been flat out at work, the French have taken to heart the idea that holidaying in France is neccessary this year so they have, massively, but for the French "holiday" means July or August, nut June and not september, so we have been at running at full capacity from 10th July to end August (which though excellent is not going to make up for the other 6 months of running at either 0 or 5 %... ) with just myself and the company owner working rather than him, me and 3 techniciens.  needless to say I have nearly as many hours overtime owed as I have holiday still to take so It has been" work, eat, sleep, repeat" for the last month and a bit. It has now gone quiet again so I'll be back with more tales of derring do from Burgundy shortly, Starting on sunday when I will be attending an off road motorcycle training session with a professional instructor, given as a birthday present from Mme Moon.  

it's going to take me a while to catch up with everything on here but normal service will be resumed as soon as poss.  ?

• Like 4