Food for Pedro

Earache

@Pedro is always interested in what American foods we're eating so I decided to add a thread for him where I'll add food pics from time to time.

Yesterday in Indianapolis, Indiana, I had lunch at a Skyline Chili restaurant. A Five Way and two cheese coneys. The Five Way consists of spaghetti pasta, chili with beans, onions and a small amount of cheese on top. Cheese coneys consist of the same chili over a small hot dog and again a smattering of cheese on top.

The first thing I do when eating these is scrape about 2/3 of the cheese off. I mean I like cheese but wholly crap!

1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

Dinner last night was at a local Mexican restaurant where I had the arroz con pollo which is just as it sounds; rice with chicken. The chicken is grilled in spices and cut into strips and put on top of rice. Some white cream is drizzled over the top. Served with flour tortillas. A basic Mexican staple....

5 (2).jpg

• Like 3

And as with any Mexican dinner, copious amounts of watery Mexican beer is required. I always have their version of a dark beer to give it a bit more flavor; Negro Modelo.

Couple of pics of the interior of the restaurant; don't wanna go in here during an acid trip...

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Earache said:

@Pedro is always interested in what American foods we're eating so I decided to add a thread for him where I'll add food pics from time to time.

Yesterday in Indianapolis, Indiana, I had lunch at a Skyline Chili restaurant. A Five Way and two cheese coneys. The Five Way consists of spaghetti pasta, chili with beans, onions and a small amount of cheese on top. Cheese coneys consist of the same chili over a small hot dog and again a smattering of cheese on top.

The first thing I do when eating these is scrape about 2/3 of the cheese off. I mean I like cheese but wholly crap!

1.jpg

Seriously big helping! 

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Seriously big helping! 

Dude, I'm  in Midwestern USA - the helpings are all freakin' huge here. Of course, you never finish what you're served and leave about 1/3 of it on the plate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Today's lunch; I had the Black Sabbath burger at Kuma's Bar, others had sloppy assed burgers with mac and cheese (not my fave) all topped off with a couple of beers. My bud Clint took the leftovers home to his dogs....

9.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

• Like 2

Y;all need to learn how to cook like they do in this cookbook mum has.

whitetrash.jpeg.901173e814941be5340d1f23acd50d33.jpeg

MMMmm some good Edma May Swilly says :littleguy:

What they can do with velveeta is amazing. :classic_ninja:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1